We have received a scholarship opportunity for the above-named course. The sessions will start in August 2022 and end in September 2023.
Federations are requested to nominate interested individuals who meet the minimum requirements for the course are requested to make applications for consideration.
The minimum requirements for the course include.
- Must be actively involved in NOCK activities and or nominating Federation activities
- Have significant experience in management in a sport organization,
- The Candidate must hold a relevant university degree or have comparable professional experience
- The participants must have a very good written and spoken command of English
- The participant must indicate their intended research topic for the course
- All participants must have a nomination letter from the nominating Federation (Mandatory) Interested and nominated applicants are required to make their application through the link: click here before the 12th June 2022.